As the global outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) gathers momentum globally, Mitra continues to actively monitor the situation, and in the face of growing concern over the coronavirus’s impact on the health, operations, and economic success of our team members, customers and partners. We wanted to share an update on actions we have taken to maintain our ability to serve customers and minimize any potential risks for our collective employees. We are keeping up-to-date with guidance as it continues to be released from relevant bodies (WHO, Public Health England, SL Ministry of Health). All preventative measures taken are applicable across all Mitra offices globally.
Our response plan to the Covid-19 thread will encompass the following three fronts.
- Additional hygiene measures are being put in place at all offices with hand sanitation dispensers placed in public areas where physical contamination is possible (finger scan devices, common areas, etc) as well as disinfection of office spaces
- Awareness campaigns for staff are being regularly conducted educating them of effective personal hygiene practices and guidelines
- All staff members are required to practise self quarantine if they display cold, cough or fever like symptoms
3.Incident Management and Business Continuity
- In the case of any outbreak Mitra will comply by the advisories released by relevant authorised bodies and be compliant to guidelines
- Mitra has a comprehensive BCP plan which allows for staff to work from home or remote locations and not rely upon physical access to a Mitra office
- Continuous situation monitoring is being conducted to ensure all proactive steps are taken to ensure minimal interruption to business and business continuity is maintained
We reassure you that we are in no way slowing down our business-as-usual functions. We already extensively use video conferencing and other distributed collaboration tools for a large number of our activities, and we will continue to do so during this period.
Should you require any further information regarding Mitra Innovation’ response to the Covid-19 outbreak you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com